Inspire and influence your team members to achieve your goals as a team!
Managers who will be promoted are the ones who not only manage efficiently but also lead their teams effectively. Learn how to work in a horizontal mode of operation apply a consistent theory in leading your team and teach critical leadership skills to members of your team, so every one of them can lead the team in your absence.
- Develop a Definition of Leadership
- Define the Difference between Leadership Style and Leadership Attitude
- Define Leadership as Service
- Differentiate Operational, Transformational, and Visionary Leadership
- Define Various Types of Teams
- Develop Insight into Your Current Leadership Position and Leadership Process
- Describe the Importance of Vision
- Align the Organization and Team to the Vision
- Synthesize the Interplay among Vision, Information, and Relationships
- Describe How Teams Operate in a Chaotic Environment
- Demonstrate How to Develop a Team's Vision, Mission, and Ground Rules
- Diagnose Your Leadership Style
- Apply the Most Effective Leadership Style to a Situation
Individual and Team Motivation
- Describe Basic Motivation Concepts
- Differentiate Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivation
- Develop the Keys to a Motivated Workforce
- Define the Concept of Alignment
- Prepare to Coach
- Apply a Coaching Process
- Practice Coaching Techniques
Building a Team
- Describe the Characteristics of Effective Teams
- Determine When to Build a Team
- Develop Skills for Facilitating Teams
- Celebrate the Team's Achievements
Effective Strategic Management
- Managing time more effectively
- Managing effectively using metrics
- Communicating and integrating organization goals and mission more effectively with our team members' performance
The Leader's, Team-Builder's, and Manager's Action Plan
- What action steps will I take to lead more effectively?
- What action steps will I take to more effectively build our team?
- What action steps will I take to manage more effectively?
- Executing your Action Plans
Why Should You Attend?
- Know when to manage and when to lead your team
- Clearly visualize your goals and communicate them to your team
- Identify your market's needs to better target your team's efforts
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Develop a high-performance team
- Use effective communication to motivate and coach
Would you like to learn more about when to lead and when to manage your team?
Would understanding techniques you can use to more clearly communicate your goals and get your team to deliver more effectively on these interest you?
How about receiving some tools, tips, and techniques to help your team find creative techniques to solve problems?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then come laugh, listen and learn as Chris DeVany leads us all through those important topics, key questions, and answers we all need to be able to address effectively to improve our team members and team's performance!
Who Should Attend?
- Senior Vice President
- Vice President
- Executive Director
- Managing Director
- Regional Vice President
- Area Supervisor
Tokyo is the capital of Japan.